Monday 11 February 2013

One Yellow Shoe

A few weeks ago I did a little interview with the amazing Sandro Palumbo and the production company One Yellow Shoe.

Watching it makes me cringe but I have to be brave and so here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8DQwUM6PE

I wore my gas mask ted, my hanging bunny and my Love Hate rings. I also wore my new dress with Zombie pandas all over it - so Trinkerbelle. 





Later on that day I chalk dyed the ends of my hair blue - I loved it, so easy and cheap.


Please watch it and be nice it was my first ever interview and although you can't tell I was a nervous wreck. Never realised I do that thing where I go right up in pitch at the end of my sentences ..I will be really conscious of it now.

Hope you enjoy the laugh none the less. 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment